Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I've been tagged

I’ve been tagged by my sweet friend from college, Traci. She was definitely one of the funniest people (and sweetest) I had ever met and she always kept me laughing. We reconnected via blog after all these years and we're having fun getting reacquainted with each other kids and all!

What I was doing 10 years ago:


  • Finishing up my last year of grad school and living in Arkansas
  • Dating Jason and waiting to be engaged
  • Driving my cool Dodge Neon all over town (with my Psychd4 license plates that everyone thought said 'Psycho'--HA!)


Five things on my to do list for today:

  • Make dinner
  • Get new library books
  • Play with the kids
  • Call my sister
  • Do some more of my bible study for tomorrow!

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

  • I'm with Traci on this one--Pay off debt! and then help some of my loved ones pay off some of theirs!
  • Set up trust funds for my kids
  • Take my entire family on a big Disneyworld vacation and then travel some more!
  • Give some money for scleroderma research

Three of my bad habits:

  • Biting my nails
  • Second-guessing everything I do
  • Dwelling on things I can't control TOO MUCH!

Five places I have lived:

  • Barksdale AFB, Louisiana
  • Ruston, Lousiana
  • Newport News, Virginia
  • Lafayette, Colorado
  • Troy, Illinois
Five jobs I have had:

  • Secretary at a Frozen Foods warehouse
  • church Secretary (over the summer)
  • Professor's Assistant in the Psychology Department
  • Human Resources Recruiter
  • Salary & Compensation Analyst
Three People I Want to Know More About:
Michael Ann
Deanna
Heather

1 comment:

Traci said...

I loved reading about you, Pizza! I forgot about the psycho liscense plate! I really miss you!!

I love how you have so many girlfriends to lean on where you live! That picture of y'all with the boas is too cute.

Have a great weekend!!