Friday, April 4, 2008

Gum, Anyone??


Amazing, isn't it? I just had to post a picture. No, I didn't win the 'gum' lottery (although it looks like it). My dear, dear friend, Nikki, gave me this load of gum and mints. In reality, her dad gets some overstocks (is that right, Nikki?) for the store he works for and he passes them down to her family. Since she gets so much stuff, she hands it down to a lucky few--namely me. So, long story short, since gum is a major staple for me--I'm the lucky one with all the gum. Thanks Nikki, I'll never have to buy gum again! :)
What are some of your staple (can't go anywhere without) items?

4 comments:

Heather's House said...

Oh my! I heart gum, too. Can I bum a pack off of you! HA HA! Nikki is so sweet to share all of her loot! :)

Love ya!

Holly said...

That is some stash of gum! That's nice of Nikki to pass it along to you. I always, always carry a bottle of water either in my purse or in the car.

Mamaof3 said...

Umm...don't let Hal and Brice find that stash or it'll be gone in no time!!

nikki said...

I always have my HUGE water jug, Excedrin and my cell phone. I guess I give myself a headache from talking too much and need alot of water to wash the Excedrin down. I am glad you enjoyed all the "booty".