Thursday, August 2, 2007

Addicted to blogging...already?

Okay, I feel like I've finally entered the 21st century and joined the "blogging revolution". What took me so long? I'm not sure. I think I just got a little nervous about adding one more thing to my already busy schedule. But now that I've seen just how easy blogging can be, I'm getting a lot more into it. I'm just excited that it has inspired me to start taking more pictures of my kids and really taking account of all the adorable (and not so adorable) things they say and do throughout the day. So welcome to my wonderful (hopefully, not boring) life...

1 comment:

Holly said...

Okay, I had to take a few deep, cleansing breaths. You ARE A BLOGGER now!!! I'm so excited!1 Welcome to Blogville--and yes, it can be very addictive--but so much fun too!

Love ya!