Sunday, March 16, 2008

'One' of my pet peeves

Okay...If you just won this 2.2 million dollar home in the Florida Keys and a brand new car...



how would you react?

Would you scream, cry, jump up and down, pass out, or all of the above? Well, after watching the actual sweepstakes winner surprised with the news on TV tonight, you would have just thought she won a prize out of a gumball machine. She just stood there!!! Okay, she was crying (a little!), but she wasn't outright weeping or anything--she was just silently standing there like she could have cared less! Come on woman--show some emotion! I think there should be a rule in every sweepstakes that if you do not appear excited when you win, they should give it to someone that is excited to win (like my mother-in-law who entered 20 times!) Pet peeve--even if you're not that 'outspoken' of a person, when you win something like that on live television ACT LIKE YOU CARE! Okay, now that I've vented a little, I'm off to enter a Disney sweepstakes, and you better believe it--if I win, you'll know! :)

No comments: