Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween 2007

Here's a few pics of my kids (a.k.a. Supergirl and 'The Boxer') on Halloween. Aren't they cute?

Here are the kids in a rare picture moment together. Layton was convinced he was dressed up as 'Superman', so we just went along with it. He sooo much wanted to be Superman since Ashlyn was Supergirl. He's such an adoring little brother!
Since they had a Halloween parade at Mother's Day Out, I couldn't resist posting a few of those pictures. Here's Ashlyn doing her runway walk...

Daddy and Layton.

Hope your Halloween was a fun one!!

2 comments:

Heather's House said...

I loved their costumes! Ashlyn as Supergirl was GREAT! HA! And Layton as a boxer...priceless! Your kids are just adorable. :)

Love ya!

Mamaof3 said...

I wish I had gotten to see the kiddos! They looks precious!