Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Girl Time

Ashlyn and I just recently got to spend some one-on-one time this past weekend at a 'Nutcracker Breakfast'. I am always amazed at how much Ashlyn reminds me of myself as a child, but also just how much of her own person she is already becoming. She is such a lively, imaginative girl and she's just plain fun to be around! She's either turned into a 'mini-me' or my mom reincarnated. (Watch out karaoke, here she comes!). I hope Ashlyn never loses that fun-loving, creative outlook on life. Here's to my dear, dear Ashlyn and many more fun 'girl-times' together.

5 comments:

Heather's House said...

It looks like yall had so much fun! You both looked just beautiful! I can't wait to hear all about it and see more pics. Have a great Thanksgiving...I am thankful for you! Love ya!

Holly said...

I can't wait for the karaoke! :) HeeHee! She is so sweet and funny--I see so much of you(and therefore your mom) in her.

Mamaof3 said...

Looks like fun!! I'm so glad you guys enjoyed yourselves. You know how much I love that little girl of yours...she's almost mine too! :P

Amy McCown said...

It looks like you had such a fun day. That is so special that you all can share things like that. That is such a good picture of the two of you.

Whitney said...

What fun girl time together! She looks exactly like you too! :)