Thursday, June 19, 2008

My Summer So Far...

Well, after $200 in doctor's visits, trips to the pharmacy and two consecutive weeks of illness--I can finally say we are all feeling better. The eye virus is gone and we are ready to begin our summer! (Phew! I thought we'd never get over that one!) What shall I do next? Not particularly sure, but I know some things for sure--its going to involve popsicles, sitting by the pool (or beach) and staying in the shade!

What are your plans this summer? Are you a pool-goer? Do you have any major trips or vacations planned? Any ideas to keep the kids entertained this summer?

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Glad everyone is feeling better!

Heather's House said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better! I was worried about you. Call me and we can go swimming or something. We live at the pool in the summer.