Monday, January 21, 2008

Interesting Tidbits

My sweet friend, Kim, 'tagged' me to fill out a fun little survey. So, here goes. A little about me...

Two names you go by

1. Mama
2. Rooney (my sister and friends from Illinois call me that--who knows where it came from.)

Two things you are wearing right now

1. sports watch
2. my gray and black striped socks

Two of your favorite things to do

1. Spend time with Jason and the kids
2. Read (book, magazine. Whatever!)

Two things you want very badly at the moment

1. To have a personal housekeeper/chef, errand runner, etc.
2. To be able to see my sister and dad whenever I want to.

Two favorite pets you have/had

1. Sissey and Sara
2. Pepper (my cockapoo I had as a child) I guess that counts as three--oh well. :)

Two people who will fill this out

1. Deanna
2. Holly

Two things you ate today

1. A bowl of Chocolate Honeycomb cereal (yes, I do try to 'fit' chocolate in whenever I can.)
2. an apple

Two people you last talked to

1. Ashlyn
2. Layton

Two things you're doing tomorrow

1. running
2. I'm sure I will be cleaning at some point in the day (again!)

Two longest car rides

1. moving as a child from the coast of Virginia to Boulder, CO
2. Searcy, Arkansas to Naples, Florida on spring break

Two favorite holidays

1. Christmas
2. my kids' birthdays (oops, '3' again!)

Two favorite beverages

1. Diet Green Tea from Lipton
2. Coca-Cola Zero

Two favorite TV shows

1. Divine Design on HGTV
2. Toss-up between House-Hunters and Designed to Sell (also on HGTV)

4 comments:

Holly said...

So, are you related to Mickey Rooney??? Hahaha!

I love HGTV too--there's just too much fun stuff to try, or at least dream about.

Whitney said...

Loved learning more about you! I also like that you catagorized your kid's birthdays as holidays! :)

Traci said...

MARIA!!! I have been wondering how you are doing!! You still look so beautiful!! Remember our trip to Naples? Why was that your longest car ride??? Good or bad??

Do you still have that First Knight poster? :)

I can't wait to hear from you!!

Michael Ann said...

Pizza Ria!!!!!!

IT's MIKEY!!!

Traci and I have been wondering what happened to you over these years!!!

Congrats on your marathon! My parents actually live in Kingwood now and my mom ran in her first half marathon in Houston a few weeks ago! That is crazy!

Yeh, I wanna know too why that car trip to Naples was your longest!! You stretch out my shorts!!!

Hope to hear from you!!!!!!