Saturday, September 1, 2007

Happy Birthday Layton!



Yes, my dear sweet Layton has officially turned 2! (Okay, his actual birthday is not until tomorrow, but we had his "official" Thomas the Train birthday party today). As most of you parents out there can attest, time with our little ones goes way too fast! It seems like only yesterday my sweet, precious boy came into my life. I cannot believe how much he has changed since he was a little baby! Here's Layton 'through the (2) years". Flashback time. Here come the wavy lines...



Here's Layton as a newborn. He was as cute back then as he is now and look at his big eyes! Isn't he adorable! He's just the cutest baby! But not like I'm biased, or anything:)


Here's me with Layton in the hospital after he was born. Okay, I don't look that great in the picture, but I love this picture because of how happy I look in it--just don't look too close :).


Okay, here's some other pics of Layton. Not sure how old he is in some of them, but isn't he cute!!!! Look at those chubby cheeks, just makes you want to pinch them!








Here's Layton in some of Ashlyn's sunglasses (he still wants to have whatever Ashlyn has!) Some things never change!




Here's Layton at his 1st birthday party last year. He doesn't look too different here, and boy does he still love his sweets! (Just like his momma!)




Thanks for indulging a sentimental mom by looking at my pictures. What a blessing and a gift from God my sweet Layton has been to me (and Ashlyn too!). Here's to many more...

3 comments:

Mamaof3 said...

We had so much fun!! THank you for having us and sorry for us leaving early!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAYTON!! You know I love ya!

Holly said...

Oh my, how your sweet boy HAS grown!! It's amazing to look back at the pictures--I've gotten so used to seeing him as an active little boy!

Happy Birthday Layton!!

Heather's House said...

Happy Birthday sweet Layton. We love you!